28 Mai 2014
As you age, sun spots become more noticeable and less treatable, which is why it’s crucial to take care of them as soon as they pop up. Prevention is also key, since this would eliminate the sun spots before they even pop up. Here are some helpful tips to prevent and remove sun spots from your skin.
Preventing sun spots. First off, make sure you are wearing sunscreen at all times. Cloudy days can still allow for bursts of sun that can damage sensitive skin. A daily moisturizer with SPF 30+ works for most women, but for those with fair or sensitive skin, try something with a higher SPF and more protection. Applying sunscreen, especially to you face, will help to reduce the chances of sun spots appearing.
When you do get a little sun, like a burn, take care of it to prevent spots from forming. Aloe has remarkable naturally healing properties and can work to reduce the appearance of sun spots.
Removing sun spots. The first step to remove sun spots is to exfoliate more often. Shinso Glow works to exfoliate the outer, dead layers of your skin, revealing smooth skin. When these old skin cells are not removed, they will hinder your skin’s renewal and regeneration, giving rise to various skin problems such as dull skin tone and noticeable sun spots. Glow leaves skin refreshed and glowing. As an added bonus, Shinso Glow is oil, chemical, fragrance free, and paraben free.
Keep your skin moisturized by using a tone-correcting serum or moisturizer- which can be found in drugstores or online at various beauty retailers.
14 Mai 2014
With the large variety of skincare products on the market, it can become a bit confusing to keep track of which is which. One of these mystery products is a serum. So what exactly is a serum you ask? Here’s an easy-to-understand lowdown.
A serum can be defined as a thick, highly-concentrated moisturizer with active ingredients to help penetrate the skin quicker and faster than typical skincare products.
Serums are hyper-concentrated potions, which helps them to really penetrate the skin for immediate results. The fact that they are highly concentrated helps to set them apart from moisturizer. They also contain what typical moisturizers have plus many added nutrients. These nutrients and other wonder ingredients help to penetrate the deepest layers of the skin, reaching areas that a regular moisturizer can’t.
There are a variety of types of serums on the market, including anti-aging serums, brightening serums, acne preventing serums, skin firming serums and more. Serums should be applied after your toner (if you use one) and before your daily moisturizer. This allows you to lock and increase the benefits of the serum.
When choosing the perfect serum for you, take into consideration the type of skin you have- oily, acne-prone, dry, etc. Be sure to read the ingredient list and look for products that contain natural ingredients, like Shinso Essence– which contains a unique combination of ingredients is a powerful blend of natural botanicals and Fullerene.
13 Mai 2014
- The serum helps to reduce wrinkles, a common concern among women in their 20’s, 30’s, 40’s and beyond.
- Gives your skin a “natural face lift” without the scary and costly procedures.
- Brightens your skin, just in time for summer!
- Tightens your skin, which helps you appear younger.
- Hydrates the skin, which is essential no matter what skin type you have.
- Helps to reduce pore size.
- Boosts your collagen level to stimulate the dermal layer.
06 Mai 2014
Do you eat the recommended serving of fruits each day? If so, great! Fruits contain vitamins and water- both of which are great for your health and your skin. Whether you’re consuming these fruits or applying them on your skin in the form of a face mask, you’ll reap the benefits. Here are a few of the best fruits for your skin.
- Lemons. There are a variety of uses for the lemon, ranging from disinfecting your cutting board to brightening your nail beds. Lemons are well-known for their brightening properties- after all, if you apply lemon juice to your hair and spend time in the sun, you will emerge with lighter hair. The fruit does the same for the skin. It healthily brightens skin and can even help to diminish the appearance of acne scars.
- Avocados. This I-thought-it-was-a-vegetable fruit is so trendy right now, it’s hard to find a restaurant that doesn’t feature it in their signature dishes. In addition to helping make guacamole delicious, avocado also can help your skin. The essential, healthy fat found in avocados help moisturize it and replace oil that gets washed away during your cleansing routine. Make your own face mask with this fruit for a night of pampering- there are plenty of fun recipes online.
- Strawberries. This popular fruit has many benefits for your skin. These sweet berries contain a variety of vitamins and minerals, including a large amount of vitamin C. Strawberries are also rich in antioxidants, which help to neutralize free radicals in the body (which helps prevent and ease damage to cells).