Category Archives: Anti Aging Tips
What is Facial Yoga?
06 Mai 2015
There’s no denying the popularity of yoga, but what about facial yoga? A quick Google search provides you with before and after photos, suggestions for which “poses” work best and “how to” videos from facial yoga experts. But what exactly is facial yoga, and is it just another beauty trend?
Facial yoga is all about exercising your face muscles, which tightens, tones and, according to practitioners, combats aging. The techniques are also designed to stimulate collagen and elastin production in the middle layer of the skin giving you a smoother, more supple, tighter-looking skin with a natural glow. This series of exercises promises to do for your face what yoga does for your body: relax and tone muscles. Experts recommend performing the various facial exercises for 20 minutes, six times a week in order to see results quickly. After all, there are approximately 50 muscles in your face, so exercising them is key.
Facial yoga has a variety of benefits aside from those mentioned above. For one, it’s much cheaper — not to mention safer — than plastic surgery. It’s also much safer- facial yoga is 100% natural and doesn’t contain any chemicals or require needles.
Japanese Tea That’s Good For Your Skin
05 Janvier 2015
There are a variety of foods with ingredients that are great for your skin, ranging from fruits to nuts. Japanese teas are also a wonderful product that is good for your skin, as they contain skin-healing nutrients and vitamins. Japanese tea includes nutrients like catechin, caffeine, theanine, vitamin C, vitamin E and flavonoids.
Japanese green tea is more than just a delicious thing to drink. The tea is packed with antioxidants, which give the skin a younger and fuller appearance. If you want to delay your aging process and improve the overall quality of your skin, try drinking green tea daily. Chemicals called catechins that are present in green tea significantly improve the activity of SOD (which works to fight the buildup of free radicals in the body) and therefore provide a large boost to the bodies ability to fight the affect of free radicals.
Green tea has also been linked to helping reduce sun damage. Both animal and human studies have credibly demonstrated that topical green tea formulations reduce sun damage. Green tea appears to exert sun damage protection by quenching free radicals and reducing inflammation rather than by blocking UV rays. Topical applications of green tea extracts (EGCG) have protective effects on UVA- and UVB-induced skin damage (photoaging and carcinogenesis).
In addition to drinking green tea, you can also find it as an active ingredient in various products. Many skin care products, including moisturizers and cellulite creams, are now using green tea as an active ingredient.
How to Prevent Premature Aging
22 Juillet 2014
Aging of your skin is inevitable, but there are a large number of things you can do to stop it from happening too soon. It’s never too late to start- so follow these tips below to help prevent premature aging of your skin.
- Stay away from the sun. Sun damage is the #1 factor of aging skin. Be sure to wear SPF every time you are outdoors- even in the winter or when it’s cloudy. Wear a floppy hat and sunglasses to shield the delicate areas of your head and face from the sun, where wrinkles appear easily.
- Stop smoking and drinking. Cigarettes cause decreased blood flow to the face, and damage from toxic chemicals in smoke, are the likely causes. Drinking alcohol also dehydrates you, which leaves your skin parched and old-looking.
- Use the right products. With Shinso Essence, you can eliminate your entire skincare routine (toners, eye cream, moisturizer, wrinkle cream and more) simply applying Shinso Essence to your skin. You’ll see long term results and reduce your beauty budget with this all-in-one product. With Essence, you will see instant results of a natural face lift as your skin gets tighter and looks younger.
- Eat the right foods. If you often eat junk food (lots of salt or sugar, for example), your skin isn’t getting the vitamins and nutrients it needs. Switch to fruits and vegetables and plenty of protein for young-looking skin.
The Secret to Easy Skin Care
18 Juin 2014
Between working, running the kids to and from school, car pooling, attending team practices, making dinner, checking homework, and managing household duties, you are left with no time to breathe. It becomes a chore to squeeze in time to take care of yourself. However, what about your skin? Are you taking care of it on a daily basis? Do not brush off the importance of proper skin care. It is vital to your overall health. Our Japanese luxury skin care line solves
Skincare Tips for Your 50’s
21 Avril 2014
In your 50’s, aging of your skin is inevitable. While you can’t backtrack to the supple skin of your 20’s, you can take extra good care of your current skin to look and feel your best. In this decade, visible signs of aging are prevalent, including age spots, dry skin and fine lines. Here are a few tips to take care of your skin in your 50’s.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Your skin is at its driest point here, so using a heavy-duty moisturizer is key. In addition to proper skin products, you can stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water and eating fruits and vegetables.
- Your skin has lost most of its elasticity by your 50’s, so you should add a product like Shinso Essence to your routine. This serum instantly rejuvenates and tightens your skin, while working on the deepest layers to boost collagen production. It helps to smooth and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles giving you a natural “botox look” without the surgery. With regular use, Shinso Essence will reveal the true you with firmer and smoother skin.
- Any aggressive exfoliation routines or weekly peel appointments should be lessened. Your skin is so delicate at this age that any harsh activity could damage it.
- Pigmentation and unevenness in skin tone are also common at this age. Find a gentle spot treatment that works to fade dark spots and leaves you with an even complexion. Wearing sunscreen with a high SPF daily is also crucial to preventing more sun spots/dark spots from showing up.