09 Juillet 2014
- Use Shinso Mist. Shinso Mist can be used anytime- before as a primer or after you’ve applied your makeup as a setting spray. This product gives you a natural face lift and rejuvenates the appearance of your face. It can help to reduce wrinkles, brighten the skin, tighten the skin, hydrate the skin, reduce pore sizes and more. The effects of applying this product will last for 45 to 60 days, depending on how often and properly you use it.
- Use makeup to contour your face. It may look hard, but contouring your face with makeup is fairly easy. You’ll want to apply a lighter product (concealer or highlighter) to the areas of your face that you want to stand out. You’ll also apply a darker product (like bronzer or powder) to the areas you want to hide. This make your cheekbones and eyebrows pop, which gives you a more youthful appearance.
- Give yourself a nice facial massage. Applying your favorite oil cleanser and start rubbing! Starting from the center of your face, start to massage your face using small, circular motions. Work inwards against your lines and wrinkles, then massage your eyes gently. Lastly, work on your forehead.
16 Juin 2014
When it comes to beauty and skincare products, many women are hesitant to try new products. They establish a set routine of products applied each morning and night and are afraid that adding a new product might change the results. But change can be good- even great- and actually help improve your skin. Certain types of products, such as toners, actually work better when used with other products in a daily routine. Here are a few easy ways to incorporate Shinso Skincare into your skin regimen.
- Shinso Essence works to refine your skin’s texture and leave your face noticeably brighter and youthfully radiant. This product may be applied throughout the day and evening, on the face and neck as well as the entire body. The serum may be used either before or after your makeup routine, making it a super easy transition into your daily routine.
- Shinso Mist can be applied throughout the day as well, but many people tend to use it to set makeup and skin before heading out. Keep a bottle somewhere close to the door- this way you will always remember to spray some on before you leave the house for that extra glow.
- Keep your morning and night skincare products separate from one another so it’s easy to grab the products you need for each routine. Skincare products that require to be removed with water and often used during morning showers should be kept in the bathroom, while a moisturizer you can apply throughout the day might be well suited for your bedroom vanity or even in your purse. Keep Shinso Glow in your bathroom so you remember to exfoliate with it prior to applying makeup and other moisturizing products.
03 Juin 2014
Puffy eyes become a common skin concern for women due to a variety of reasons, ranging from not getting enough sleep to seasonal allergies. Puffy eyes are a beauty problem where the eyes begin to swell due to different factors, a few of which are mentioned above. Puffy eyes can make you looked tired and ill even when you aren’t, so here are a few tips to help eliminate puffy eyes.
- Apply soaked and cooled tea bags, which help to constrict blood vessels and reduce swelling. Certain herbal teas contain anti-irritants that soothe redness and inflammation as well. Steep 2 teabags in hot water for three to five minutes, and then let them cool until the bags are comfortably warm to the touch.
- Much like the tea bag remedy above, chilled cucumbers work in a pinch as well. Relax slices over your eyes and take a short, relaxing nap. The anti-inflammatory properties of the cool cucumber will naturally help reduce puffy tissues.
- Apply cold spoons that you store in the freezer to each eyelid. Lay down, close your eyes and place the curved side of the spoon down on each eye. This will temporarily help your eyes reduce to normal size.
- Stay hydrated by drinking water. Staying hydrated will help to reduce puffiness, since dehydration or too much salt can be a popular cause of puffy eyes.
- Get enough sleep! Sleep isn’t just essential to your beauty, but it is essential to your health, too.
- Apply a caffeinated eye cream each night, which can make your skin feel more awake and make you look more awake. A light concealer under the eyes and a good mascara can work wonders, too.
02 Juin 2014
During the summer months, it’s very important to properly apply SPF to prevent your skin from burning. However, there are times when you may have missed a spot or forgot to re-apply, so a slight sunburn is inevitable. Besides making sure you protect yourself against the sun beforehand next time, here are a few ways to help heal sun burnt skin.
There are a few different, easy ways to help heal the burning sensation of a sunburn, including:
- apply a cool, wet compress (like a towel) to the burned area
- apply aloe vera or a moisturizer with aloe vera to help moisturize and heal the skin
- pop an Ibuprofen or other over-the-counter pain reliever
- stay hydrated with plenty of water
- take a cool bath and avoid hot showers
After your skin has begun to heal, it’s important to work to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles that appear from too much sun exposure. Apply Shinso Essence regularly to help damaged skin cells regenerate to a younger version of themselves, resulting in a more youthful appearance. Essence will refine your skin’s texture and leave your face noticeably brighter and youthfully radiant, and may be applied throughout the day and evening, on the face and neck as well as the entire body. The serum may be used either before or after your makeup routine.
For an added, boost spritz Shinso Mist a few times a week as well. With regular use of Shinso Essence, damaged skin cells are regenerated to a younger version of themselves resulting in a more youthful appearance.
13 Mai 2014
- The serum helps to reduce wrinkles, a common concern among women in their 20’s, 30’s, 40’s and beyond.
- Gives your skin a “natural face lift” without the scary and costly procedures.
- Brightens your skin, just in time for summer!
- Tightens your skin, which helps you appear younger.
- Hydrates the skin, which is essential no matter what skin type you have.
- Helps to reduce pore size.
- Boosts your collagen level to stimulate the dermal layer.